Pamela Anderson Still Healthy Post–Hepatitis C Treatment
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Andriakos, J. (2015). Pamela Anderson Cured of Hepatitis C: What You Should Know About the Virus. Health.com. Retrieved 31 March 2017, from http://www.health.com/hiv/pamela-anderson-hepatitis-c-cure
- Avila, J., Kaul, G., & Yu, K. (2016). Pam Anderson Cured of Hep C, Others Wait for Miracle Drug. ABC News. Retrieved 31 March 2017, from http://abcnews.go.com/Health/pamela-anderson-cured-hepatitis-wait-miracle-drug/story?id=36527272
- Larkin, M. (2015). Pamela Anderson reveals ex husband Tommy Lee is cured of Hepatitis C. Mail Online. Retrieved 31 March 2017, from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3331277/Pamela-Anderson-reveals-Motley-Crue-drummer-ex-husband-Tommy-Lee-cured-Hep-C-pushed-treatment.html
- Park, A. (2015). Pam Anderson Cured of Hep C: They Told Me I Would Die in 10 Years. PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 31 March 2017, from http://people.com/bodies/pam-anderson-cured-of-hep-c-they-told-me-i-would-die-in-10-years/
- Reiter, A. (2002). How Pam got hep C. Salon. Retrieved 31 March 2017, from http://www.salon.com/2002/05/03/npfri_91/