What is Hepatitis C?
Written by: Jonathan Simmons | Last reviewed: March 2015.
- Bonis PAL, Chopra S. Patient information: HCV (Beyond the Basics). Di Bisceglie AM, Bloom A, eds. Accessed at: www.uptodate.com. 2014.
- Chopra S. Epidemiology and transmission of HCV infection. Di Bisceglie AM, Bloom A, eds. Accessed at: www.uptodate.com. 2014.
- HCV FAQs for the Public. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. US Department of Health and Human Services. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/c/cfaq.htm. Accessed on: 040414.
- Epidemiology of hepatitis C. US Department of Veteran Affairs. Available at: http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/provider/reviews/epidemiology.asp. Accessed on 073014.
- Smith DB, Bukh J, Kuiken C, et al. Expanded classification of hepatitis C virus into 7 genotypes and 67 subtypes: Updated criteria and genotype assignment web resource. Hepatology 2014;59:318-27.