Skip to Accessibility Tools Skip to Content Skip to Footer

How can I get access to treatment if I have tested positive for HCV antibodies?

The doctors say I have had hep c because I have the antibody. I can’t get the Harvoni until they catch it in action. I go through symptoms about every other month. Is this chronic hep c & is there anyone can help?

Community Answers
  • Kelly McNamara moderator
    2 years ago

    Hi @leasatitus. We recommend visiting our resources page: In particular, Help4Hep might be able to provide some guidance. Keep us updated if you can! – Kelly, Team Member

  • Share Your Answer