Copays for Hepatitis C Drugs Can Vary Widely
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Hansen, RN, CMCN, CSA, CDP, K. (2016). Will Your Insurance Cover Hepatitis C Treatment?. Healthline. Retrieved 22 December 2016, from http://www.healthline.com/health/hepatitis-c-insurance-coverage#Overview1
- Hoadley, J., Cubanski, J., & Neuman, T. (2016). It Pays to Shop: Variation in Out-of-Pocket Costs for Medicare Part D Enrollees in 2016 - Findings. Kff.org. Retrieved 22 December 2016, from http://kff.org/report-section/it-pays-to-shop-variation-in-out-of-pocket-costs-for-medicare-part-d-enrollees-in-2016-findings/
- Overview Of Cost, Reimbursement, And Cost-Effectiveness Considerations For Hepatitis C Treatment Regimens | Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C. (2016). Hcvguidelines.org. Retrieved 22 December 2016, from http://www.hcvguidelines.org/full-report/overview-cost-reimbursement-and-cost-effectiveness-considerations-hepatitis-c-treatment
- Walker, J. (2016). Patients Struggle With High Drug Prices. WSJ. Retrieved 22 December 2016, from http://www.wsj.com/articles/patients-struggle-with-high-drug-prices-1451557981
- Why Are Prescription Drugs So Expensive? | Texas A&M Today. (2016). Texas A&M Today. Retrieved 22 December 2016, from http://today.tamu.edu/2016/12/13/why-are-prescription-drugs-so-expensive/