Healthy Green Drink
When you hear of a green drink, your first thought might be "yuck!". But, this green drink I have found to be very good - I promise!
Makes 3 servings
Ingredients for healthy green drink
- Blender or juicer
- 2 cups of spinach (fresh, not frozen)
- 1 cup of kale
- 1 apple, cut into quarters
Directions for healthy green drink
- In your blender or juicer, add spinach, kale, and apple.
- Blend on high until all items have a blended look. (Juicer will naturally give a liquid appearance.)
- Add ice and if using a blender, add 1 cup of water or favorite juice. Blend.
- Pour into a favorite glass and enjoy!
Note: To offset the "green" flavors" you can add various fruits such as an orange and berries for sweetness. For a crisper flavor, add lemon or lime. Do not add all at once; You will need to add in small amounts to not overpower with bitterness.
- calories: 54
- fat: 0.2g
- protein: 1.4g
- sodium: 26mg
- sugar: 7.8g
Disclaimer: HepatitisC.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Does reading hep C patient stories aid you in your journey?