Easy Skillet Stir Fry
With loads of veggies and healthy protein, you’ll be cooking this easy skillet stir fry a lot. Simply choose your meat, and you’ve got a beautiful and tasty dish within 20 minutes.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes 3 servings. Serving size 2½ cups.
Ingredients for easy skillet stir fry
- One 12-oz bag of small frozen shrimp, cooked and peeled (or 1 lb either ground beef or cubed chicken)
- 3 cups frozen stir fry vegetable mix
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Ponzu sauce, if desired
Directions for easy skillet stir fry
- Place oil in a large skillet and heat to medium. Add shrimp and cook until warm. If using beef or chicken, cook until done.
- Add frozen vegetables to the same skillet and stir them in with the meat.
- Top it off with soy sauce or Ponzu sauce and stir. Adjust your heat closer to high.
- Cook and stir until all vegetables are hot.
- Serve immediately
You can also stretch this easy stir fry to 4 servings by adding a side of rice or quinoa.
Fiber: 15 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
- calories: 250
- fat: 4g
- protein: 22g
- sodium: 500mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: HepatitisC.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you been diagnosed with cirrhosis?