Easy Skillet Stir Fry
With loads of veggies and healthy protein, you’ll be cooking this easy skillet stir fry a lot. Simply choose your meat, and you’ve got a beautiful and tasty dish within 20 minutes.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes 3 servings. Serving size 2½ cups.
Ingredients for easy skillet stir fry
- One 12-oz bag of small frozen shrimp, cooked and peeled (or 1 lb either ground beef or cubed chicken)
- 3 cups frozen stir fry vegetable mix
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Ponzu sauce, if desired
Directions for easy skillet stir fry
- Place oil in a large skillet and heat to medium. Add shrimp and cook until warm. If using beef or chicken, cook until done.
- Add frozen vegetables to the same skillet and stir them in with the meat.
- Top it off with soy sauce or Ponzu sauce and stir. Adjust your heat closer to high.
- Cook and stir until all vegetables are hot.
- Serve immediately
You can also stretch this easy stir fry to 4 servings by adding a side of rice or quinoa.
Fiber: 15 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
The nutrition information given here is for the shrimp recipe. If you replace the shrimp with chicken or beef, your sodium and protein values may change.
For more tips for healthy eating with hepatitis C, visit our Diet and Nutrition Featured Collection.
- calories: 250
- fat: 4g
- protein: 22g
- sodium: 500mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: HepatitisC.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you taken our In America Survey yet?
Join the conversation