Imported Chinese Drug, Carfentanil, Makes Heroin Even More Dangerous
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Holley, P. & Wan, W. (2015). Deadly Chinese drugs are flooding the U.S., and police can’t stop them. Washington Post. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/22/deadly-chinese-drugs-are-flooding-the-u-s-and-police-cant-stop-them/?utm_term=.41e00115071c
- Imported Chinese Drug Makes Heroin Even More Dangerous. (2016). HEP. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from https://www.hepmag.com/article/imported-chinese-drug-makes-heroin-even-dangerous
- Ludden, J. (2016). An Even Deadlier Opioid, Carfentanil, Is Hitting The Streets. NPR.org. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/09/02/492108992/an-even-deadlier-opioid-carfentanil-is-hitting-the-streets
- Melendez, S. (2016). How America Gets Its Deadliest New Drug. Fast Company. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from https://www.fastcompany.com/3063518/carfentanil-synthetic-opioids-heroin
- Thibodeaux, A. (2016). China drug making heroin even more dangerous. St. Charles Herald-Guide. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from http://www.heraldguide.com/details.php?id=17629
- World’s Most Dangerous Drug? Carfentanil makes its case. (2016). QuitHeroin.com. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from http://www.quitheroin.com/worlds-most-dangerous-drug-carfentanil/