HCV Treatments by Genotype
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: August 2017.
- “Advances in Medications to Treat Hepatitis C.” LiverFoundation.org. Oct 2016. Available from: http://hepc.liverfoundation.org/treatment/the-basics-about-hepatitis-c-treatment/advances-in-medications/
- Pockros, PJ. “Direct-acting antivirals for the treatment of hepatitis C virus infection.” UpToDate.com. Jan 2017. Available from: https://www.uptodate.com/contents/direct-acting-antivirals-for-the-treatment-of-hepatitis-c-virus-infection
- “Initial Treatment of HCV Infection.” HCVGuidelines.org. 12 Apr 2017. Available from: http://www.hcvguidelines.org/full-report/initial-treatment-hcv-infection
- Chopra S and Muir AJ. “Treatment regimens for chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 1 infection in adults.” UpToDate.com. 7 Jun 2017. Available from: https://www.uptodate.com/contents/treatment-regimens-for-chronic-hepatitis-c-virus-genotype-1-infection-in-adults
- Chopra S and Graham CS. “Treatment regimens for chronic hepatitis C virus genotypes 2 and 3 infection in adults.” UpToDate.com. 8 Jun 2017. Available from: https://www.uptodate.com/contents/treatment-regimens-for-chronic-hepatitis-c-virus-genotypes-2-and-3-infection-in-adults
- Muir AJ. “Treatment regimens for chronic hepatitis C virus genotypes 4, 5, and 6 infection in adults.” UpToDate.com. 14 Jun 2017. Available from: https://www.uptodate.com/contents/treatment-regimens-for-chronic-hepatitis-c-virus-genotypes-4-5-and-6-infection-in-adults