What’s Happening to the Affordable Care Act?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Abelson, R. (2016). The Future of Health Care Mergers Under Trump. Nytimes.com. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/business/health-care-mergers-under-trump.html
- Better coverage, lower costs. (2016). Organizing for Action. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from https://www.barackobama.com/obamacare/
- Eunjung Cha, A. (2016). The ultimate Q&A about health care under a Trump presidency. Washington Post. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/11/17/the-ultimate-qa-about-health-care-under-president-trump/?utm_term=.bedbc41de086
- Graham, J. (2016). Forbes Welcome. Forbes.com. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2016/11/23/will-trump-really-kick-22-million-people-off-health-insurance/#33939b901f32
- Healthcare Reform. (2016). Donaldjtrump.com. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
- Luhby, T. (2016). How Trump's health care plan may cover Americans with pre-existing conditions. CNNMoney. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/15/news/economy/trump-pre-existing-conditions/