Treating Injection Drug Users for Hepatitis C May Prevent Its Spread
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Hellard, M., Sacks‐Davis, R., & Gold, J. (2009). Hepatitis C Treatment for Injection Drug Users: A Review of the Available Evidence. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 49(4), 561-573. http://dx.doi.org/10.1086/600304
- Hepatitis C. (2016). World Health Organization. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs164/en/
- Hepatitis C :: The Facts : The Epidemic - High Risk Groups - United States. (2016). Epidemic.org. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from http://www.epidemic.org/thefacts/theepidemic/USRiskGroups/
- HIV & hepatitis - Hepatitis C. (2016). Aidsmap.com. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from http://www.aidsmap.com/Hepatitis-C/page/1506093/
- NIDA NOTES - Facts About Drug Abuse and Hepatitis C. (2000). Archives.drugabuse.gov. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from https://archives.drugabuse.gov/NIDA_Notes/NNVol15N1/Tearoff.html
- People who Inject Drugs and Viral Hepatitis | Populations and Settings | Division of Viral Hepatitis | CDC. (2016). Cdc.gov. Retrieved 23 December 2016, from https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/populations/idu.htm