Kidney Transplantees Do Very Well on Harvoni for Hepatitis C
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Anderson, PharmD, L. (2016). Hep C and Harvoni: 11 Facts About Your Treatment. Drugs.com. Retrieved 18 January 2017, from https://www.drugs.com/slideshow/hep-c-harvoni-1242
- Harvoni safe, effective in kidney transplant patients with HCV. (2016). Healio.com. Retrieved 18 January 2017, from http://www.healio.com/hepatology/hepatitis-c/news/online/%7B8c421737-ddc9-4c8a-8aff-c7106d1126b3%7D/harvoni-safe-effective-in-kidney-transplant-patients-with-hcv
- Ioannou, G., Beste, L., Chang, M., Green, P., Lowy, E., & Tsui, J. et al. (2016). Effectiveness of Sofosbuvir, Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir, or Paritaprevir/Ritonavir/Ombitasvir and Dasabuvir Regimens for Treatment of Patients With Hepatitis C in the Veterans Affairs National Health Care System. Gastroenterology, 151(3), 457-471.e5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1053/j.gastro.2016.05.049
- Kidney Transplantees Do Very Well on Harvoni for Hepatitis C. (2016). HEP. Retrieved 18 January 2017, from https://www.hepmag.com/article/kidney-transplantees-harvoni-hepatitis-c
- Ledipasvir-Sofosbuvir (Harvoni) - Treatment - Hepatitis C Online. (2016). Hepatitisc.uw.edu. Retrieved 18 January 2017, from http://www.hepatitisc.uw.edu/page/treatment/drugs/ledipasvir-sofosbuvir
- McCullough, M. (2016). Penn researchers: Hep C drugs make more kidneys safe for transplant. Philly.com. Retrieved 18 January 2017, from http://www.philly.com/philly/health/Penn-surgeons-Hep-C-drugs-make-more-kidneys-safe-for-transplant.html