HCV and Prison
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Fox, R., Currie, S., Evans, J., Wright, T., Tobler, L., & Phelps, B. et al. (2005). Hepatitis C Virus Infection among Prisoners in the California State Correctional System. Academic.oup.com. Retrieved 11 February 2017, from https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/41/2/177/529779/Hepatitis-C-Virus-Infection-among-Prisoners-in-the
- Hepatitis C and Incarceration. CDC. Retrieved 11 February 2017, from https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/hcv/pdfs/hepcincarcerationfactsheet.pdf
- Loftus, P. & Fields, G. (2016). High Cost of New Hepatitis C Drugs Strains Prison Budgets, Locks Many Out of Cure. WSJ. Retrieved 11 February 2017, from https://www.wsj.com/articles/high-cost-of-new-hepatitis-c-drugs-strains-prison-budgets-locks-many-out-of-cure-1473701644
- National Hepatitis Corrections Network - An Overview of Hepatitis C in Prisons and Jails. Hcvinprison.org. Retrieved 11 February 2017, from http://www.hcvinprison.org/resources/71-main-content/content/191-hepcprison
- Treatment of Hepatitis C in a Correctional Setting. (2017). Hepatitisc.uw.edu. Retrieved 11 February 2017, from http://www.hepatitisc.uw.edu/pdf/special-populations-situations/treatment-corrections/core-concept/all
- Zampino, R. (2015). Hepatitis C virus infection and prisoners: Epidemiology, outcome and treatment. World Journal Of Hepatology, 7(21), 2323. http://dx.doi.org/10.4254/wjh.v7.i21.2323