Hepatitis C and Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Graham, J. (2016). Medicaid, Private Insurers Begin To Lift Curbs On Pricey Hepatitis C Drugs. Kaiser Health News. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from http://khn.org/news/medicaid-private-insurers-begin-to-lift-curbs-on-pricey-hepatitis-c-drugs/
- Harper, J. (2015). States Deny Pricey Hepatitis C Drugs To Most Medicaid Patients. NPR.org. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/12/27/460086615/states-deny-pricey-hepatitis-c-drugs-to-most-medicaid-patients
- Salzman, S. (2015). How insurance providers deny hepatitis C patients lifesaving drugs. America.aljazeera.com. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/10/16/insurance-providers-deny-hepatitis-drugs.html
- Treatment | Financial Assistance. (2016). Hepc.liverfoundation.org. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from http://hepc.liverfoundation.org/resources/what-if-i-need-financial-assistance-to-pay-for-treatment/
- Will Your Insurance Cover Hepatitis C Treatment?. (2016). Healthline. Retrieved 24 December 2016, from http://www.healthline.com/health/hepatitis-c-insurance-coverage