Children and Youth: The Silent Victims of the Silent HCV Epidemic – Pt. 1
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Hepatitis C FAQs for Health Professionals. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/hcv/hcvfaq.htm. Published 2016. Accessed December 7, 2016.
- People who Inject Drugs and Viral Hepatitis. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/populations/idu.htm. Published 2016. Accessed December 11, 2016.
- Testing Recommendations for Hepatitis C Virus Infection. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/hcv/guidelinesc.htm. Published 2015. Accessed December 08, 2016
- AASLD-IDSA. Recommendations for testing, managing, and treating hepatitis C. http://www.hcvguidelines.org
- Kuncio DE, Newbern EC, Johnson CC, Viner KM. Failure to Test and Identify Perinatally Infected Children Born to Hepatitis C Virus–Infected Women. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2016;62(8):980-985. doi:10.1093/cid/ciw026.