Dropping HCV RX prices without dropping HCV patients: Carve in and Carve Out
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The HepatitisC.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Vital Signs: Evaluation of Hepatitis C Virus Infection Testing and Reporting — Eight U.S. Sites, 2005–2011.Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR). 2013; 62(18);357-361.
- Garfield R. Carving-Out Prescription Drugs from Medicaid Managed Care: A Review of the Evidence. Pennsylvania Medicaid Policy Center. 2009.
- State restrictions for hepatitis C drug may go too far. HCV New Drug Research. 2015.
- H.I.V. in the United States: At A Glance. Aids.gov.
- Franciscus A. New Viral Hepatitis Numbers from the CDC. HCV Advocate.
- Pareto efficiency. Wikipedia.org.
- New survey shows that half of people with hepatitis suffer from discrimination. Eureka Alert. 2015.
- Lawrence J. Advances in HIV/AIDS Care Require Hard Choices. Managed Care.
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Pharmacy Benefit Carve Out. South Carolina Healthy Connections Medicaid.
- Armour S. Obama Administration Proposes Rules for Medicaid Mental Health Parity. Wall Street Journal. 2015.
- Comprehensive Care, Definition of. AAFP.