How Hepatitis C Affects Veterans and How Veterans Can Get Treatment
- Best LA, Ioannou GN. Prevalence and treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus infection in the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Epidemiologic Reviews. 1 Jan 2015; 37(1), 131-143. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/epirev/article/37/1/131/410571. Accessed October 18, 2018.
- Dominitz JA, Boyko EJ, Koepsell TD, et al. Elevated prevalence of hepatitis C infection in users of United States veterans medical centers. Viral Hepatitis. 23 Dec 2004; 41(1). Available from: https://aasldpubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/hep.20502. Accessed October 18, 2018.
- Hepatitis C: An Epidemic Among U.S. Veterans. Veterans Health Council. http://nvhr.org/sites/default/files/.users/u27/VeteranHealthCouncilFactSheet.pdf. Accessed October 18, 2018.
- Viral Hepatitis: Epidemiology of Hepatitis C. U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. https://www.hepatitis.va.gov/provider/reviews/epidemiology.asp. Accessed October 18, 2018.
- Backus LI, Belperio PS, Loomis TP. Hepatitis C virus screening and prevalence among US veterans in Department of Veterans Affairs care. JAMA Intern Med. 2013; 173(16), 1549-52. Available from: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1710121. Accessed October 18, 2018.
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV). U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. https://www.hepatitis.va.gov/pdf/VA-HCV-Fact-Sheet.pdf. Published August 2018. Accessed October 18, 2018.